Monday, February 16, 2009

Finished Fable 2

As the title says, I finished Fable 2 yesterday. I have a lot of thoughts to write up about the story in this game, which I hope to post in the next day or two; specifically in relation to some excellent stuff posted over at the blog Twenty Sided (beware: spoilers abound at that link).

In the meantime, I can only recommend to you this: Don't name your Fable 2 kids after your real life kids... unless you hate your real life kids. In which case, by all means, go ahead.

4 comments:

Mike in the D said...

I thought the comments displayed in the Dashboard when you were playing were most bemusing. My favorite "Returning home to have sex" I had to read that one twice, so unabashedly gratuitous.

todd brakke said...

Holy sh#@, it says that? LOL Not sure how I feel about that. :)

I will say this, the Mrs. gets tagged with "Wants Sex" an awful lot in this game. Too often, really. You can ignore the request, but I was trying to keep my good husband meter maxed out so I never felt like I could just ignore these requests.

Mike in the D said...

And they say chivalry is dead!

todd brakke said...

Chivalry. Yeah, that's it. It wasn't that I thought there might be some kind of good husband achievement at all.

Nope. Not me. ;)