Thursday, July 3, 2008

One Word: Heisman

I know these are coming fast but I really want to see if I can get this to work right. This INT thing absolutely ruined NCAA 08 for me (off line) and damn it..I want it fixed.

Heisman might be the answer.

I went in and maxed out CPU ACC and made my INT and Kndwn both at 0. If THIS won't work, folks, we're screwed for off line play. Plain and simple. I am currently playing OSU @ USC -- seeing as how that is sort of a big game this year. ;)

Kinda funny: the FIRST play was one of the new "tipped passes." It looks ultra slick. USC QB throws over the middle and the WR jumps and it goes through his hands (and he gets plastered by the safety) and goes straight up in the air -- and was picked. Now I know I am trying to fix this INT issue but MAN that looked cool--and very realistic. It wasn't one of those canned INTs animations that we all know and love. This looked organic.

And best of all -- at the half it's 13-10 OSU and that was the only USC INT. USC QB is I think 8/13 at the half. Beanie has 70 yards on the ground. AND -- Heisman feels extremely playable this year. If you are an NCAA vet--trust me. Start on Heisman. Don't even mess with AA. Well, if you are playing with a good team at least. Even so, it plays SO much better.

More later..