Thursday, July 10, 2008

2010 and a Bug Pops In

Well I simmed 2010 and wanted to look at rushing stats to see if teams weren't carrying it enough.

It was then when a bug popped up. It gave me "no data" under rushing stats for every single team when viewing season stats. Career stats were there but there was no data inside a team's stat line OR when viewing the entire NCAA.

Nice.

So um, let's hope that's a rarity, eh?

A few things I did note:

46 teams in 2010 scored 30+ points a game, which is right on line with real life.

In 2007 53 teams rushed for 2000+ yards. In 2010 NCAA: 31. GA Tech was first in the nation with 2800 yards rushing. There were 9 teams in 2007 that had at least 3000.

This isn't definitive proof, but it is leading me to think that teams are not rushing well enough or rushing enough in general. Of course I'd like to TEST that by looking at stats but noooo...