Friday, July 18, 2008

ARGH!

Well, between trying to get a garage sale together at home (anyone want some comics?) and a system replacement at work that's taking far longer than expected, I've had zero time to blog or put any quality game time into NCAA this week. I hope to get back on track next week, but I've got *a ton* of day job stuff to do, so no promises.

I am planning to get out to see Dark Knight this afternoon (no way I'm missing that) and I'll be sure to get some grousing/praise up for that sometime next week, sure to be full of spoilery goodness.

Have a good weekend, everybody!

3 comments:

Brandon said...

What comics are you looking to get rid of? I'm always on the lookout for good graphic novels and TPB's.

Loren said...

I'm interested in the comics as well depending on what they are.

todd brakke said...

You bet guys. As soon as this whole garage sale is over I'll put up a list of what's left. Some of the stuff I put in my "quarter" bin has moved, but the stuff I'm charging $1 a comic for or more... not so much. :)