Thursday, April 30, 2009

NDAs Suck but Maybe Quick Hit Football Won't

The one game I really want to talk about I am not allowed to talk about.

I hate that.

I'd LOVE to talk about it. Really. Because it's really, really good.

Really. (It rhymes with Flood Mole)

However, we'll have to settle for this -- Quick Hit Football.

Now before you go all "Dude another online football sim..." here's the kicker:

Quick Hit's CEO, Jeff Anderson, is a 15-year veteran; he's spent time at EA and was CEO of Turbine (Lord of the Rings; Dungeons & Dragons online) before founding Quick Hit. The lead designers on Quick Hit Football worked on Madden '06 and '07, as well as the NFL 2K series and ESPN NFL series.
So. Check out the website and I'll be getting a phone call guided tour of the game on Monday with a full report coming shortly thereafter.

Maybe it'll be the be all end all of online football sims with neat graphics?

Or.....maybe not.