Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lockup Scenario #4

I just completed my third attempt to complete Detroit's four-game opening series against Toronto, playing each game of franchise mode. (If you recall from previous posts I've multiple in-game crashes with Hurry Up Baseball enabled and a franchise crash that forced me to re-start after four games.) In this latest attempt, I win 9-4 in a game that wasn't even as close as that score may look. (I was up 9-0.) When a game ends it goes to the usual summary menu where you can check stats and highlights. I bring up the right-stick menu to Quit. It goes to a loading screen for the main menu and locks up... again. (Hurry Up Baseball was not enabled for this game.) The better news? The game progress didn't save, so I STILL haven't been able to finish this series against Toronto. Counting crashes while in the middle of a game, I've now played Detroit vs. Toronto 11 frigg'n times. It would almost be comical if it weren't so mind-bogglingly frustrating.