Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Oh So Yummy Watchmen Movie Teaser

If you're fan of comic books, you've no doubt read The Watchmen and know that it is one of the best works the industry has ever produced. You probably also know there's a movie in the works that's slated for release next year. (If you didn't know this, well, it's all true so just take my word for it.) What I hadn't seen yet, was this trailer that aired on some Spike TV awards show last night.  (Skip ahead to about the 1:20 mark for the start of the teaser.)

Ummm. Thank you, sir, may I have another?

I'm not sure how this will play to people who know nothing about the story of The Watchmen. I can see where it would look a little silly if you didn't know the source material. But if you're one of those people, trust me, this project looks good.