Friday, October 24, 2008

Fallout 3: Finished!

It took playing it every spare minute I could this week and skipping some of the side quests, but I finished Fallout 3 this evening. It's killing me not to be able to write up some impressions for the blog, but I wouldn't want to get Bill in trouble with Bethesda PR now, would I?   :)

I will say this: There are things about this game that I feel very strongly about, both good and bad. In addition to the Gameshark review I'll definitely get some thoughts posted up here on Tuesday.


Brandon said...

Let's pretend that you're not talking about Fallout 3 and that you're talking about, oh, I don't know, Smallout 3. Now can you talk about it?

todd brakke said...

Tempting, but I better not. I wouldn't want to tempt the wrath of the thing from the on high place.

Matt said...

Did you feel that V.A.T.S was over powered as you near compleation of the game? I know you can't same much untill Tuesday but i figure this won't break that worthless NDA.