Friday, February 29, 2008

Ugh.

Well, I feel like hell today and it's on days like this that I'm really glad I work from home so I don't have to deal with people face to face. Nothing against "people" but when I'm borderline sick I tend to get grumpy.

(Brandon, this is why I didn't respond to your "You're working from home I wish I was you!!" XBL message.)

Ashley is at my parents for the weekend and here I am feeling like a ball of mush. Mary will be thrilled.

I shipped Frontlines off to another writer today so that's a done deal but I will be getting a copy of MLB 2K8 (360) PROBABLY on Monday. I may throw in a few pre-release blogs on that one. Am I being silly because I'm anxious to play that? Prolly so. Damn hype filled conference calls. They get me every time.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

I didn't expect you to message me back. I'm just trying to stay true to my "known stalker" roots.

Hope you're feeling better too and that MLB2K8 is as good for you as it was for Dan. Not sure if you heard this, but he was quite excited about the gone gold announcement. ;)

Chris said...

please give us some pre-review blog notes on MLB 2K8!

bill abner said...

I will. I wont have it until Monday or MAYBE Tuesday.