Monday, February 25, 2008

MLB 2K8 Call Write Up -- Todd's a Douche

Ok so my report on the report is now live at GameShark.

The short version: It sounds like the best game ever. I give it...a B.

As for the Todd Douchebaggery: He knew that I wasn't planning on reviewing MLB this year. I said so. Right here on OUR BLOG. He's supposed to review it.

So, Friday I get this in my Inbox:

"...has anyone asked you for the 360 review for Bully yet? I'd be interested in doing something on that."

Now, I know damn well that he knows Bully comes out on March 3rd. MLB comes out March 4. That will make it a shade tough to review MLB, don't ya think?

See, he does this crap on purpose just to annoy me. He knows I won't fire him because really...talk about an awkward blog: Bill and the Guy he Fired: a Blog of love and friendship.

So, I'm back on the MLB review train. So much for my 2008 baseball break!

Thanks Todd.