Monday, February 4, 2008

Angels

Whenever The Hoodie loses a game, an angel gets its wings. I bet you didn't know that. See, I don't hate New England. Or Brady. Or Moss. Or Cheap Shot Harrison. Or any other Patriot.

I just hate Belichick.

I hate him for what he did to Kosar. The cheating (both on his wife and the spy thing) just adds another layer of bricks to the wall of hatred. He's a dour, sour, miserable fellow, and when he loses, especially a meaningful game like last night, I give a smile and move on.

As for depressed N.E. fans -- give me a serious break. Feeling bad, eh? The hangover from the Red Sox has worn off? Or the Celtics rolling through the East? Or the 3 Patriot titles this decade?

You claim to hate New York and its fans. Mirror time, fellas. Mirror time. Take your loss and swallow it. As a Browns fan, and an OSU alumnus -- I can relate.