Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Boy

Today I turn 36 years old. Wow. 36.

Busy day today with GDC going on and all, but have you seen the LEGO Batman screens? Are they just milking the LEGO thing at this point?

Saw Spiderwick Chronicles this weekend. Fun movie. It's worth seeing.

A quick look at this week's game releases:

The Club (PC, PS3, 360)
Dynasty Warriors 6 (PS3, 360)
FIFA Street 3 (360, PS3, DS)
History Channel: Battle for the Pacific (PS3)
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors (Wii)
MX vs. ATV Untamed (Wii)
Pimp my Ride (Wii)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS)
CABAL Online (PC)
Need for Speed ProStreet (PSP)

The industry goes 0-10 on games I want to play. Nice birthday present.

7 comments:

Brandon said...

Happy birthday! I got you some cranky pants in a 32 waist. Hope they fit. ;)

Apollo Justice is going to rock, btw.

bill abner said...

a 32...yeah that will be a shade snug.

I wear 34" pants with the stretchy things. These make me feel better than going out and buying a 36. :)

Brandon said...

Embrace the 36. I did a long time ago and it allows me to consume Baconators on a regular basis and not have self esteem issues. Heart disease? Oh sure, but at least I feel pretty.

Dan said...

Happy birthday you old man, it's all good to you hit 40 my friend then people just consider you the weird old guy with a board game collection when they come to your house.... :(

Sorry this is about you, so Happy Birthday!

bill abner said...

LOL Dan.

todd brakke said...

A day late (see my last post), but happy birthday! I hope Mary got you some good new boardgames! ;)

inthenet said...

A little late, but Happy Birthday to you!! Seems as if your birthday falls on the same day as my oldest son(who turned 9). We also celebrated it by watching the Spiderwick Chronicles. 36 isn't too bad. I turn 38 on Friday, and I'm not especially looking forward to it.

I keep telling myself that they say 40 is the new 30, but I'm not too sure I want to relive my 30's(or at least my late 30's)... and who the hell is "they" anyway?