Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Leaving On a Jet Plane

First: Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd just like say that I'm thankful for the 300 or so of you who take the time to read our blog. Truth be told I'd be shoving my inanity out into the ether either way, but the fact that you all surf in to read our schpeel really does mean a lot. So, uh, thanks and stuff.

Second: Unless I just can't help myself, I'll be away from the blog for a bit, along with all things electronical... well, except for my iPod. And my Kindle. Maybe my DS, if I can find the power cord.

You know what?  Let's just play that no-electronics part by ear.

Anyway. Angie and I are heading away this evening to see family for Thanksgiving and then hopping on a plane on Friday for a week long East Caribbean cruise. I've never done the whole cruise thing before, so I'm looking forward to this. We're getting back a week from Saturday, so I'll probably resume posting here a few days after that.

In the meantime, eat well. If you have travel plans, be safe. Hell, even if you don't have travel plans, be safe.

TTFN!