Friday, July 11, 2008

Pictures from the Sim

I really don't know why I am going to these lengths, but it is what it is. A few people via email and forums are basically convinced at this point that I am conning all of you. I'm lying about everything when it comes to the simmed stats (all the good stuff I am saying about NCAA...I guess I'm honest about that part. Funny how that works.)

So, before calling it a night here's a set of screens taken by my PowerShot. Quality isn't the best but you can see what you need to see.
Does anyone know how to view past title games? Yes, Wisky played Miami of Ohio but I have since simmed past that and can't find records listed anywhere.

So here we go











This was taken right before Bowl Week of 2010. This is the top 7 QBs ranked by Pass Eff. Note Clausen's year. Not bad, eh?












Another view of the same top 7 -- this time I added the Completion %.












We're now on QBs 8 - 14.











QBs 15-21 -- note the crazy high Completion rates.










And # 22 - 28.











29-35.









# 36 - 42 -- and we are still in the high 150s.












This is the leading rusher screen. I still wish we could get the top rushers to carry it more. No one in the country carried it 300 times which more than a few people do every year.


Finally, my daughter during Operation Braces. Always good to end with some levity, eh?