Monday, July 7, 2008

Ball State

Yep. Ball State. That's my second dynasty team. Don't ask me *why* Ball State, because I have no idea. Red is pretty?

I want to test recruiting and doing that with OSU is somewhat pointless. 5 star recruits are beating down my door and recruiting with any 5 star program in NCAA has always been, shall we say, easy as hell. I also want to play with a poor team (sorry all you Ball State grads...) and see if a good team can run the ball down my throat. I start off with Alabama, which is about right considering the OOC games they so love to play in the SEC. (First person to mention Youngstown State, Ohio, Akron, Kent State and/or Bowling Green gets a virtual wedgie.)

But Ball State? 1 and 2 star kids are loving me. I want to see how easy it is to get the occasional 3-4 star kid to sign and where they come from. Ball State is huge in Hawaii. Huge.

So tonight will be the first game. I smell MAC championship!