Wednesday, July 9, 2008

E3 is a Comin'

I haven't been able to get back to NCAA since the Bama game. I have had a lot of E3 prep work to do and I need to leave around 4 PM today to get some new carpet remnants for the basement. Floods suck. I plan on getting some more time in today and I also want to test out the custom stadium sounds. (Thanks Aub)

I leave for E3 Monday and should get back Thursday so it will be 3 days of games, PR hype, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. I've been to about 8 of these shows so it's pretty much old hat at this point, but I'll be posting on the old blog here at night after I get back from the show floor. If I see anything particularly nifty I'll do a quick write up. Madden is sure to be there (and probably playable) and I want to see how it looks. The Browns should be good in Madden for the first time since the creation of fire.

The Hump Day Music Break will be posted later today -- I owe you guys two since I missed last week.