Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Huge OSU Hoops Win

Beating Miami on the road for such a young team -- wow. Huge, huge win. Yes, the Canes lost their star player but ya know -- take a swipe at a dude, even if it's not a closed fist punch, and you get tossed.

Not smart.

OSU was down big in the first half and stormed back -- maybe this team can make the tourney after all?

It'll be nice when Oden, Conley, Cook, and Koufos come back from their hiatus. OSU is gonna be tough! Oh, wait...

Like Jayhawker said in the comments a few posts back, watching college hoops is really getting me back into college basketball videogame mode.

And I have EA's latest game and I am doing everything I can, slider wise, to get some full game fun out of it -- and I have read on various forums that a lot of people are digging this game...but I'm just feeling it at all.

I popped CH2K8 back in after about a 5 month layoff from playing it and while there are a few areas where EA's game excels, the overall package isn't even remotely close. Even though NCAA 09 is a MUCH better game than March Madness, EA's annual doormat.

Unless something dramatic changes and something starts to click, I still think the best option is last year's College Hoops 2K8.