Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Pain

In The Princess Bride our farmboy hero, "dear sweet Wesley," challenges his nemesis, Prince Humperdink (sp?), to a duel, "to the pain." Frankly, I think I'd rather lose that duel than ever again watch this trailer for Guitar Hero: On Tour for the Nintendo DS. But because misery loves company, I'm embedding it here for your torture. Consider it my contribution to the Hump Day Music Break. Watch it at your own risk.



If you're not sure that you're up to it you might try Googling "Two Girls One Cup," instead. It's only slightly less nauseating.

5 comments:

bill abner said...

Sweet Jesus that is AWESOME.

Mike in the D said...

It's bad enough that this got written and shot, but who the hell was the last person the see this and say "It's genius! can it". That guy should taken behind the virtual wood shed and flogged with a DS pick.

Brandon said...

Someone needs to show that guy how to throw up the horns. And I love me some DS games, and I have no shame, but there's no way in hell I'm going to yell "Rock out!" to activate star power.

People will remember this day as the day that Guitar Hero died.

todd brakke said...

"And I love me some DS games, and I have no shame, but there's no way in hell I'm going to yell "Rock out!" to activate star power."

Amen, brother. Amen.

Craigsca said...

Hilarious! You could tell he was a legit rock star because of the eyeliner.