Friday, July 10, 2009

Much Going On. Blogged About None of it

Yeah, well, sorry.

I've had a very busy week and I'm about to leave for the latest Ice Age movie (be still my heart) so I'll make this quick.

  • Brandon's new Fallout 3 Point Lookout Guide is up.
  • I won the opening game in the Blood Bowl league last night 2-0 over a tough Chaos team -- full write up coming later. But the Orcs are 1-0!
  • I play Todd in the 16 team tourney which is seperate from the league. He's sooo screwed.
  • The Out of the Park Baseball league draft -- the resurrection of the New City Baseball league-- the draft is Saturday June 25th. I'm pumped. I draft 8th, Todd drafts 29th -- which is actually a good spot to be in a snake draft. I think, anyway. My dad's even playing again. As is Billy Baroo. And Troy Goodfellow. And Steve Bauman. Should be a blast as long as I win.
  • NCAA 10 is being overnighted to me by EA Sports. I should have it tomorrow.
  • Burn Notice is a pretty cool show.
  • The new Harry Potter game is pretty blech.
  • I like the Harry Potter books.
  • I sorta like the Harry Potter movies. Sorta.
  • Brandon sent me Neil Gaiman's American Gods. This is one f'ed up story! In a good way. Thanks B.
  • Ubi sent me a copy of Call of Juarez 2 to fiddle around with.
  • Our video wiz Jeff McAllister will soon have some video walkthroughs up for that game.
OK Ray Romano...make this quick.

1 comment:

Jayhawker said...

Getting pretty excited for the OOTP league. I've got some work to do to get up to speed. Summer math course kind of bites.

But mainly wanted to give a kudos on American Gods. Very cool story.