Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stuff on a Thursday

Twlight of the Arnor is a brilliant expansion. See. This review says so.

Michael's next to last installment of TWBG is online today. Hate to see this series come to an end. Sucks that Mike had to go through all of that but it gets a lot of hits! Maybe I can convince him to open the store up again...

We also have a preview of Guitar Hero Aerosmith. Do GH fans really want to play that? Todd? I liked Aerosmith when they were on coke. When bands sober up, the music suffers.

I'm getting packed for our vacation next week -- you will be in the hands of The Brakke from Monday through Friday. Happy for Todd that the Red Wings won. I forgot they even played hockey in the states...living near Columbus, we tend to forget from time to time.

Lastly, I have my copy of Conan but I haven't opened it yet. Anyone playing this?

Lastly 2x, I should have a preview of the new version of The Political Machine ready before I leave. Let's hope it's better than the 1960 boardgame.