Thursday, June 26, 2008

More OOTP and some Deep Route

First off, I am in full OOTP mode right now. Testing features, stats, etc. Like I said earlier, I love the game -- I really do. I have always had great affection for OOTP.

But why after 9 versions do I still see this from time to time?

Score is 6-1. I'm leading. CPU brings in a PH in the 3rd and the new pitcher stays for the 4th and 5th -- then leads off the bottom of the 6th and gets pulled at the start of the 7th. Why didn't the AI hit for the pitcher in the 6th?

Is this a deal breaker? Well, no. But it certainly shouldn't happen.

Deep Route is JUST about ready for "release." I have yet to get Todd signed up yet -- or Billy Baroo for that matter but the time is almost upon us.

There are still some kinks to work out but man..if you like NFL management sims do yourself a favor and check it out. It plays as well as any football sim I have ever played -- from a playcalling standpoint.