Grasu (49er rookie QB, with middling ratings) 15/36 242 1 INT (43 of those yards on a last dribe hail mary)
McCoy 13/24 174 1 TD. McCoy's best game in many a week.
Gore: 20 carries 155 yards. Could not stop him. He broke off a 79 yard run in the 2nd quarter.
Harrison: 20 for 162. Finally got Jerome back on track. First play of the game he went for a 59 yard sweep.
The games are starting to show a lot of variety which I love. This was the complete opposite of the Titans game I played the other night. A total 180.
After 10 games (I am 7-3 right now, in a 3 way tie with Pitt and Baltimore) here are some AFC team rankings for the Browns. Remember this is the 2011 season, not this year.
- 1st in Team Rushing. Again, don't chuckle at this. The left side of my OLine is brilliant, Thomas, Steinbeck and Mack are all 90+ rated linemen and I run behind them constantly and Harrison only lacks tackle breaking and awareness but with me controlling him he's a top 5 back with 90+ ratings in speed, acceleration, etc. The little dude is hard to catch.
- 9th in the AFC in passing. McCoy is having an OK year. I have been sacked 22 times in 10 games, btw.
- LAST in Pass Defense. Yeah...sorta suck but we are getting better as I am learning what defenses we are better at running. I'm also doing a lot of zone in the middle of the field because the AI loves those over the middle plays.
- 8th in rush defense. I love not being #1 here. The AI can run the ball in this game. No doubt. And my only real beast on the Dline is Rogers. Everyone else is a 70 something rated player.
- However we are 2nd in sacks. I tend to blitz a lot...which also contributes to me being last in pass defense...
- Finally a huge reason I am 7-3? +10 in turnovers. We have recovered 14 fumbles in 10 games.
Anyway, I don't know if I will be able to get the review posted on Tuesday because I still have some online testing to do. But as for solo play I am reaching the conclusion that while I still wish the feature set was a bit different the on the field play is growing on me at a pretty fast clip.