Friday, July 10, 2009

Much Going On. Blogged About None of it

Yeah, well, sorry.

I've had a very busy week and I'm about to leave for the latest Ice Age movie (be still my heart) so I'll make this quick.

  • Brandon's new Fallout 3 Point Lookout Guide is up.
  • I won the opening game in the Blood Bowl league last night 2-0 over a tough Chaos team -- full write up coming later. But the Orcs are 1-0!
  • I play Todd in the 16 team tourney which is seperate from the league. He's sooo screwed.
  • The Out of the Park Baseball league draft -- the resurrection of the New City Baseball league-- the draft is Saturday June 25th. I'm pumped. I draft 8th, Todd drafts 29th -- which is actually a good spot to be in a snake draft. I think, anyway. My dad's even playing again. As is Billy Baroo. And Troy Goodfellow. And Steve Bauman. Should be a blast as long as I win.
  • NCAA 10 is being overnighted to me by EA Sports. I should have it tomorrow.
  • Burn Notice is a pretty cool show.
  • The new Harry Potter game is pretty blech.
  • I like the Harry Potter books.
  • I sorta like the Harry Potter movies. Sorta.
  • Brandon sent me Neil Gaiman's American Gods. This is one f'ed up story! In a good way. Thanks B.
  • Ubi sent me a copy of Call of Juarez 2 to fiddle around with.
  • Our video wiz Jeff McAllister will soon have some video walkthroughs up for that game.
OK Ray Romano...make this quick.