Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Warriors of God

If you even have a passing interest in reading this here blog you know that while both Todd and I love videogames (well, really good ones, anyway) board games are a pretty big deal, too.

The reason why I love a good board game is because I grew up with strategy games on the PC -- turn based strategy games. Board games bring me back to that because the days of the turn based strategy game are slowly dying (they are out there you just gotta know where to look).

So, with that, I'll be doing a write up of a game of Warriors of God that I am playing with my wife. We're playing the actual game but I can easily write up the session report via pics from the VASSAL module.

We'll be doing the Hundred Years War scenario with me playing the French and her as England.

She's sure to kick my ass.